Thursday, 13 October 2011

Introduction

Hello there year 2,

Let me introduce myself. My name is Buster and I am cousins with Barny who I know you know very well.
I know that Barny and some of my other cousins like to go on holiday with you in the school breaks but I am a little bit more adventurous and so when Mrs O'Connell told me about Mrs Maynard's and her new husband Tim's adventure around the world I wasted no time at all in asking if she would mind me coming along for the ride.

I was over the moon when they agreed and said that I could come with them for the 6.5 month trip.

Mrs Maynard said that there was only one condition. I had to keep a diary and promise to keep you in Year 2 updated with our adventures and tell you about the sights and sounds that we are experiencing.

The easiest way I thought was to keep a Blog. Do you know what a blog is? Well, let me tell you. It is like a diary that I will write but instead of writing in a book I will type onto the computer which will mean that you at Trumps Green will be able to read my thoughts and see all my pictures in your classroom.
The Internet is a clever thing don't you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment